How to do Burghley like a VIP – because you’re worth it
Fancy doing Burghley in style this year? Whether you’re going with friends and family, or you want to schmooze a client, booking a table in the Burghley VIP Restaurant is a sure way to win friends and influence people. Well, we’d be impressed if you invited us along.
We spoke to AR Events to find out what a day in their swanky Burghley tent (sorry, marquee) looks like.
Entertaining at the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials is a unique experience unlike anything else offered in the British hospitality calendar.
Set within the beautiful parklands of Burghley House, AR Events offers top class facilities to entertain clients, customers or groups of friends and family. Our hospitality marquee is ideally situated in the main thoroughfare of the event, but provides a peaceful haven with the stunning backdrop of Burghley House.
The marquee is equipped with private garden areas and houses both the Burghley VIP Restaurant and the Private Pavilions. The main arena is close by so guests can enjoy the dressage, the start and finish of the cross-country and the showjumping finale. In addition, on cross-country day there is a reserved area for guests within the Champagne Bar providing a great view of the Trout Hatchery fences, washed down with a complimentary glass of Pol Roger Champagne – Winston Churchill’s favourite tipple!
The VIP hospitality package includes:
• Entrance badge
• Morning coffee and bacon rolls
• Pimm’s reception
• Australian Olympic triple gold medal winner Matt Ryan will be on hand to discuss the finer points of dressage, cross-country and showjumping
• Complimentary bar of wines, beers and soft drinks
• Superb three-course lunch
• Traditional afternoon tea
• Dedicated toilet facilities
• Souvenir programme
• Reserved car parking
• Grandstand seating for Thursday, Friday and Sunday
• Private area within the Champagne Bar overlooking the Trout Hatchery with a glass of Pol Roger (Saturday only)
The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials are on 31 August – 3 September. You can also watch highlights on H&C on 12 September at 9pm on Sky 253, or online via H&C Play or Amazon Video.