Auditions are now open for Series 3 of All Star Academy.
Fill in the entry form once you have read the following guidelines carefully to ensure your audition video meets our spec.
How do I enter?
Introduce yourself and your horse in a short audition video, and tell us why you would like to take part in the Omega Equine All Star Academy.
- The audition video should feature you talking directly to camera with your horse in shot – although some additional footage of you riding is a bonus.
- You don’t need to be the next Spielberg but you should aim for good sound (use a microphone, and avoid wind or background noise). Hold the camera steady, or even better, get someone to film you. Choose a good location – it’s a bit distracting if you audition next to a sign for the toilets!
- Don’t use music at all. We will not be able to accept your audition.
- Your audition video should be between 1-2 minutes but must be no longer than two minutes otherwise it won’t be accepted. Be as creative as you like – we’ll be impressed if you include some basic video editing and showcase your vlogging abilities.
- You must be wearing a riding hat if you are riding the horse and it must be fitted.
- Let your personality shine through! We’re looking for confident, outgoing people who will be engaging to watch as part of the show.
To see what we’re looking for, watch the audition videos submitted by the contestants in the previous shows.
How do I submit my video?
You must submit your audition video as a YouTube link. To do this, you will need to create a YouTube account (if you don’t already have one) and then upload your audition video to your account.
Make sure your video is titled with your first and last name only.
Once uploaded, copy and paste the link of your YouTube audition video into the entry form. Click here for help on how to upload a video to YouTube.
You must submit your audition by midnight on Monday 6 August 2018. The successful entries will be chosen and contestants notified by Friday 24 August 2018.
All ready to go?