H&C brings you three exciting new masterclasses from the experts. The riders share their top training tips, with jumping masterclasses with British Olympic showjumper Scott Brash and international showjumping duo, Trevor Breen and Corinne Collins.
Father and son combination Richard and Joe Davidson bring us excellent training methods from two equestrian disciplines. Four-time Olympian, Richard perfects the art of dressage, while son Joe shares his jumping expertise.
Learn new methods and improve on your own training techniques from our five professionals.
You can watch all three masterclasses online via H&C Play or on Amazon Video.
Richard & Joe Davison Masterclass
- Olympic Dressage rider Richard Davison and his showjumping son Joe take you through some basic but important exercises to help improve rhythm and timing.
Scott Brash Masterclass
- Rolex Grand Slam winner and Olympic Gold Medalist Scott Brash MBE goes through some of the exercises he uses in between shows to keep his horses fit and competition ready.
Breen & Collins Masterclass
- Prize winning showjumpers Trevor Breen and Corinne Collins share their top tips on producing young horses and warming up before entering the ring.
Nicola Wilson Masterclass
- Cross Country training for the event horse and rider over the winter months with Nicola Wilson with an introduction from Lucinda Green MBE.
- Understanding the basics for future Grand Prix dressage horses with Louise Bell Ferdi Michael and Maria Eilberg.