Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
This is an important role sitting at the heart of a dynamic, hyper-enthusiast all-screen video network available in the UK/ROI, The Netherlands, Sweden, Germany and Australia.
H&C TV addresses the audience for equestrian sports and lifestyle on social media and other digital platforms, with channels distributed in multi-channel bundles on OTT and pay-TV platforms, and via a direct to consumer subscription service online and on mobile apps.
H&C is looking for a highly motivated, disciplined and task oriented Digital Marketing Manager to support its online and offline marketing programmes. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will work closely with the Digital Product Manager and Head of Programming to achieve the company’s commercial goals for online traffic, video views, engagement and subscriptions, as well as being involved with the production of print and video collateral and H&C’s presence at a range of equestrian events.
- Work with the Marketing Director to plan regular digital campaigns around upcoming content events on the network
- Plan campaigns on Facebook, Google Ad Words and other platforms with respect to budget, estimated views, conversions etc.
- Implement Google Ad Words campaigns, paid social media campaigns and set up bespoke landing pages for marketing programmes, adjusting campaigns as necessary, report and analyse results
- Post on social media platforms and implement tactics to bring users from social media and off-site video platforms to the H&C site
- Manage email marketing to a segmented database of newsletter subscribers
- Support the Marketing Director in implementing user offers for H&C Play around specific programming events
- Work with the Marketing Director and Digital Product Manager to initiate affiliate marketing programmes with selected partners to drive subscriptions
- Keep H&C marketing materials up to date and liaise with production resources
- Distribute press releases and build up in-house database of press contacts
- Liaise with regional teams in Europe and Australia
- Ensure materials are delivered for H&C in barter deals with event organisers or other media owners, and conversely that partner materials are received and scheduled
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 1 year’s experience working in a digital media environment
- Knowledge of social media platforms, Google Analytics, and ad words campaigns
- Experience managing textual, graphical and video assets
- Experience liaising with suppliers and clients, including managing printers, graphic designers and exhibition graphics vendors
- Ability to represent the company while interfacing with the public at events
- Knowledge of the equestrian sector an advantage but not essential
- The ability to work well under pressure and on your own initiative
- A real team player; you will need to build strong working partnerships not only with your peers but also with colleagues who work remotely, including those based in other territories
- Creative approach and ability to think laterally
- Excellent communications skills both inside and outside the company
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org