Throughout the event season H&C is showing highlights from the FEI Classics, which brings together the world’s very best FEI Eventing competitions. There are six, four-star events in the series:
- Les 4 Etoiles de Pau, France 12-16 October 2016
- Australian International 3 Day Event, Adelaide 3-6 November 2017
- Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event, USA 27-30 April
- Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials 3-7 May
- Luhmuhlen CCI**** presented by DHL Germany 15-18 June
- Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials 31 August-3 September
At the end of each season, the rider with the highest number of points wins a US$40,000 bonus. The second placed rider receives $30,000 and $20,000 goes to third place. Germany’s Michael Jung won last season, while William Fox-Pitt has been most successful in the series, achieving four wins since it started in 2008.
The first show on H&C this year is FEI Classics: Catch-Up, which premieres on 25 March at 9pm on Sky 253, or you can watch online by subscribing to H&C Play.
This 30-minute show features highlights from Pau, which was won by Michael Yung, and the Australian International 3 Day Event in Adelaide, where Hazel Shannon was victorious. This will be followed by five, one-hour long programmes which bring you all the action and interviews:
- FEI Classics: Kentucky
- FEI Classics: Badminton
- FEI Classics: Luhmühlen
- FEI Classics: Burghley
- FEI Classics: Season Review