The Event Rider Masters is an exciting new CIC3* eventing series, with record prize money up for grabs.
The series is open to the top 40 horse and rider combinations and there is everything to play for, with £50,000 on offer at each of the seven legs. In addition, there is a £50,000 bonus for the leading riders at the end of the season.
- Dodson & Horrell Chatsworth International Horse Trials (UK) 13th – 14th May
- Internationales Wiesbadener PfingstTurnier (Germany) 2nd – 3rd June
- St James’s Place Barbury International Horse Trials (UK) 8th – 9th July
- Haras de Jardy (France) 15th – 16th July
- Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe Park (UK) 5th – 6th August
- Blair Castle Equi-Trek International Horse Trials (UK) 26th – 27th August
- Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials (UK) 15th – 16th September
While the events are run under FEI rules, the Event Rider Masters has a new shortened format to build excitement. The dressage is held on day one, while day two will have showjumping in the morning followed by the cross-country.
You can watch all the action right here on H&C as we are bringing you an hour-long highlights show from each of the seven legs.
Watch Event Rider Masters 2017: Chatsworth House on 24 May at 9pm on Sky 253 or by subscribing to H&C Play.