Your entry must meet certain requirements to be accepted. Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure your audition video meets our spec.
How do I enter?
Introduce yourself and your horse in a short audition video, and tell us why you would like to take part in the Blue Chip All Star Academy.
- The audition video should feature you talking directly to camera with your horse in shot – although some additional footage of you riding is a bonus.
- You don’t need to be the next Spielberg but you should aim for good sound (use a microphone, and avoid wind or background noise). Hold the camera steady, or even better, get someone to film you. Choose a good location – it’s a bit distracting if you audition next to a sign for the toilets!
- Don’t use music unless you know for sure it’s rights-free – any Rihanna or Coldplay etc., and we’ll not be able to accept your audition. If in doubt, don’t use it.
- Your audition video should be no longer than two minutes. Be as creative as you like – we’ll be impressed if you include some basic video editing and showcase your vlogging abilities.
- Let your personality shine through! We’re looking for confident, outgoing people who will be engaging to watch as part of the show.
To see what we’re looking for, watch the audition videos submitted by the eight contestants in last year’s show.
How do I submit my video?
You can submit your audition video as a YouTube link. To do this, you will need to create a YouTube account (if you don’t already have one) and then upload your audition video to your account.
Make sure your video is titled with your first and last name only.
Once uploaded, copy and paste the link of your YouTube audition video into the entry form. Click here for help on how to upload a video to YouTube. Alternatively, you can upload your video directly to our website. You’ll find instructions for doing this on the entry form.
You must submit your audition by midnight on Sunday, 5 March 2017. The successful entries will be chosen and contestants notified by Wednesday 8 March 2017.
All ready to go? Click here to fill in your entry form.